PC-Update 1.03 für Horizon: Zero Dawn - News
Weitere Absturzursachen behoben & andere Verbesserungen
Guerrilla Games hat das PC-Update 1.03 für "Horizon: Zero Dawn" veröffentlicht, das sich um verschiedene Absturzursachen kümmert und weitere Verbesserungen vornimmt. Im Changelog stehen die Details.
- Fixed a GPU resource leak which could build up over time and cause instability.
- Fixed a GPU hang that caused a crash that could occur when Asynchronous Compute was used.
- Fixed a crash when AI would try to aim at an invalid position.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when sound obstruction was calculated in highly detailed areas.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when moving the game to a monitor with different DPI settings while in the menu.
- Fixed an issue where some players would crash on startup due to incorrect memory allocation.
- Fixed a GPU hang that would occur when the window was resized to a very small size.
- Fixed a progression issue where some players would remain a child and not transition to adult Aloy.
- Fixed an issue where snow deformation was not working correctly in the Frozen Wilds area.
- Fixed an issue where the Concentration skill could stop working.
- 4K Scaling - Fixed an issue where the game wouldn't render at 4K properly on boot.
- Frame Rate Limiter - Improved Frame Rate Limiter functionality to be more accurate.
- Localization - Localized specific error messages.
- Windows Version Check - The game checks if Windows 10 Build 1809 or above is used (lower versions cause instability in DirectX 12).
- Minimum Spec Warning - Improved minimum spec warning message and options.
- Saving Issue Warning - Clarified text that is displayed when you do not have access to your My document folder or enough disk space.
- Player Profile Validation - The player profile is now validated and corrupt profiles (caused by manual editing or tweak tools) rejected.